About Love-Sessions

Relationship Advice and Help are our two main categories. Our job is to give you the Professional Relationship Advice and help you need and deserve for all your Relationship problems. Furthermore, you will also be able to get Sex Advice and Advice on Insecurity, Marriage Problems and Telephone Counseling on any other issues you need help with. We also offer Love Advice, Long Distance Relationship, Dating Tips, Finding out If your mate or spouse is Cheating and whether or not you are ready for Marriage and if you are, we have the Romantic Honeymoon Vacation and Romantic Ideas and we have also dream experts to understand the meaning of your dreams.

Your Favorite Love Quotes.

Love Quote Funny Quotes - Part 7

Part [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] | Back to quote-index

Please note that the quotes here are submitted by Love-Sessions visitors and have not been checked on copyright, please just enjoy these love quotes.

Psychic Reading - Soul Mate Report - Love Spells

grabe cute talaga ng bof... yun ang love...
ang love parang gera...
is the saying true...best friends evenually become lovers!
Its My Fault I Fell At Your Feet, But Its Not My Fault That Stupid Stone Was There!
guy:
so you like dissapointing guys dont you
girl:
yes i do i just dont like fake guys so i play hard to get
guy:
well you failed at that.
girl:
what you mean?
guy:
you never dissapointed me
do you know karate cause your bodys kicking
Even heaven is hell without you
Ilove you like a fat kid loves cake!
IF U LOVE SOMEBODY GIVE UR BODY EHEH
i just ate some skittles wanna taste a rainbow??
why is it that when you hate someone,its so easy to stay mad at him,but when you love someone,you can't even look at him in the eyes.
My prince in shining armor got distracted by the shining armor.
Normal for us as a person to made a mistakes..but its abnormal to always made a mistakes..
your 90% of the reason i get up in the morning...the other 10 % is the need to pee
-By Sammi
your 1 in a million...derz 6000 otherz of u in da world!! :D
it is better to lose,,my love ones than to lose even a single drop of beer.
TRUE LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT BUT ONLY FEW CAN SEE IT......
love is blind
you are mine
if i kiss you
please don't mind
bed is just a material thing until you meet someone give it the best meaning!!!
baby I love, don't ever fucking question that,
Guys r like parking spaces all da gud ones r gne da rest r disabled ;-)

Page [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] | Back to quote-index


Do you have any quotes yourself?


Quote:  
Category:
Enter the code shown in the image:
Email: (will not be pubished)  





You can also find more Love Quotes on our LoveTalk forum. Please join us!


Relationship advice, Counseling help, experts helping you. Make Love-Sessions.com Your Homepage
© 2002 - 2014 - Love-Sessions - All rights reserved - Privacy Policy - Contact Us - FAQ