Relationship Advice and Help are our two main categories. Our job is to give you the Professional Relationship Advice and help you need and deserve for all your Relationship problems.
|Are You in Love with an illusion?
Take the Love Quiz Illusion!
We hope you like this new Love Test. We hope you will be sharing the test with friends and please let them know what your results were. You now can also add the results of the love test and relationship quiz to your myspace page, blog or maybe your own site.
Note: This test is for entertainment purposes only.
Use the code to link to Love-Sessions Love Test
Our Old School Test:
1) My relationship or relationship to be is different from everyone elseís and I will never have the problems other people do because our love is so strong.
2) Love alone will overcome all obstacles.
3) Arguing is a bad sign in a relationship.
4) The romance that my partner and I have will always stay just as passionate and romantic as it was in the beginning and our life will be like one long wonderful date.
5) It is important to go all out on your wedding ceremony and receptions, because it is your once in a lifetime special day and proves how much you love each other.
6) If a relationship is truly meant to be, then there should never be any conflicts or misunderstandings because you will know each other so well.
7) When it comes to true love, it means that you and your partner only have eyes for each other and will never admire other peopleís good looks or check them out.
8) If my partner is financially supporting me, then the least I can do is to tolerate his/her rude comments to me- they are simple releasing stress and I should not be so sensitive.
9) Sex will always be wonderful and if my partner starts losing interest or wants changes, then he/she is no longer attracted to me.
10) Money will never come between us or cause any stress in our relationship because we love each other. As long as we have our love, the problem will work itself out.
11) Flirting with other people is a bad sign for a relationship and is a way of mentally cheating.
12) If my partner does not feel like talking about a certain problem, I should just leave him/her alone; I will only create a bigger problem by trying to talk it out together.
13) Having doubts about your relationship is a sign that things will not work out and that you
14) A relationship is about understanding, respect and accepting differences.
15) If a relationship has reached itís anniversary of being long term, then it is not really necessary to keep going out on dates together- we have passed that stage.
16) Communication is about making your partner agree with you.
17) Physical appearance is important to a certain extent, but if I let myself go a little after marriage or being in a long-term relationship, my partner should not lose his/her attraction to me, because our love would have reached a deeper level by then. If they lose some attraction to me because of my weight, then they do not really love me.
18) If my partner continues to spend as much time with of his/her friends like before we got together and does not quit seeing so much of them, then the relationship is not as loving as it seemed to be.
19) When my partner walks away from an argument we are having, it means that he/she has had enough of me and does not truly care to solve our relationship conflicts.
20) If one or both of us gets even just the temptation to cheat, then the relationship is doomed and over.